Available and Anticipated Credits
* 2,514 of the overall 4,177 Tumbling JR Ranch project credits were set up for transfer on 11/9/2017 leaving 1,663 project credits available for additional offsets.
Available credits are shown in the table above and are the result of credit
projects that have:
- High quality greater sage-grouse (GRSG) habitat or a commitment
to enhance/restore the project area to high quality habitat for GRSG.
- Interest from project proponent in selling credits to a
mitigation buyer or transferring credits to offset a disturbance and enrolling in the Conservation Credit System (CCS).
And have worked with partners to:
- Conduct habitat measurements utilizing the CCS Habitat
Quantification Tool (HQT) to calculate habitat quality and function for GRSG
and estimate the credits available for at least a 30-year commitment to
protect/maintain GRSG habitat quality.
- Worked with the SETT to finalize the credits available for sale
and finalize and sign a management plan to be implemented upon sale or transfer of credits
over the duration of the commitment to protect/maintain habitat quality.
To establish contact with the credit project proponents shown within the above table to have credits available, please contact the SETT.
Projects anticipated to soon have
available credits are displayed in the table below and reflect credit projects that have high quality greater
sage-grouse (GRSG) habitat or plans to enhance/restore the project area to high
quality habitat for GRSG as well as interest from the project proponent in
selling credits to a mitigation buyer or transferring credits and enrolling in the CCS.
Habitat measurements and efforts to
utilize the HQT have been completed for some but not all of these projects. Credit estimates are disclosed for projects already having completed the HQT process as well as having received a formal Quality Assurance Review by the SETT.
To establish contact with these credit project proponents regarding the anticipated credits, please contact the SETT.
Credit Project Locations
- If you anticipate purchasing credits to offset an anthropogenic
disturbance, please review the information on the Proximity Ratio in the CCS Manual.
- If you are interested in the credit development process, refer
to the "Get Involved" page for more information.